まだ、まだです。Writing scientific paper isn’t ‘play-play’! What a nice try for a first timer like me.. I produced (may say it that way..) a full manuscript with helpers (sensei) indeed and now being editing. However, I know I wasn’t written so well or up to standard and need a lot of editing by senior scientist. Furthermore, another result from a small experiment is needed to support the paper but we still couldn’t succeed and take few more weeks I guess.. Let’s work the experiment parallel with the paper editing process; hopefully we could publish the paper in good journal by July ’07! After all, I should get approved as PhD student in August '07.. (Patient for more half a year! A little upset yet have to work hard..)
Whatever it is, I must not stop LEARNING because i found myself just a 'little kid' in Brain Sciences, even that with a BSc. Biomed. Sc. (Too many i need to learn, yet have not known). I must grow-up!! However, so far I learned (although have not mastered) something at least: reading journals, writing paper, Learned (may perform) some lab techniques (Morphology & Molecular), and perhaps increased understanding of the mysterious BRAIN.. Optimistically, I’m taking it as a short Masters (MSc.) training (informal) to gear up myself to be a more qualified postgraduate Neuroscientist!! Hoho.. がんばって!