"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

September 27, 2007

Paid for a 'FLY'!!

NEW decision!! NEW feeling!! This year I wish to 'FLY' one time at least.. well, there was a chance to 'FLY' early this year, but due to unforeseen reason, it was canceled. That's really upset me.. disappointed one.. However, early next year 2008, another trip to 'FLY' out from Malaysia, which I have paid for, everybody did and shouldn't be any delayed or changed, for what ever reasonS!! I won't allow any, anyway.. NEVER!

At last, my passport have it's use since I applied last year (2006). AND, more to come!! I'm very happy and looking forward for that day.. because it would be..
FIRST FLIGHT in life!!
..first time make such new decision!!

..first time, out of my home country!!


..first time to those countries!!


..first time to see, to experience NEW!!


..first time on the airplane!!

..first time use passport!!

..first time to a new airport, besides KLIA!!

..and so many 'first time'!! YosS!!
I'm studying the places now, which I'm going to 'fly' to and doing countdown for that day.. a little bit nervous, why?? I don't know, I'm still figuring out what the feeling is that..