Our RM (Ringgit Malaysia ) is growing well recently since mid of year 2006 and it keep getting stronger in year 2007 and will even better in years to come. Malaysia ’s stock market (KLCI) is also looking good lately, together with the launching of VisitMalaysia 2007! There are many collaborations or partnerships among companies, forming bigger organizations and are going to make big things happen. Also, there are higher emphasis on ‘Trust’ and ‘Honor’ which are the core factors to boost the confidence of investors, and citizens in the country. Of course, Unity is another main factor that makes Malaysia prospers. Besides all the good happening, recently there are also bad things, errors and untrustworthy people found in Malaysia (no intend to list it) but I think it was good news because it is lucky to notice early the troubles that never ever known and then solve it as soon as possible (better than don’t know and do none). Well, many corrections or improvement are being conducting now and it is good news too. It wasn't taken seriously before this but now we want to eradicate all the bad points of Malaysia for the better future.
I’m a person who emphasize on ‘feeling’.. It would be a little bit abstract but it also can be real sometime. I believe inMalaysia because it is my Home (where I'm from), perhaps. I wish to study aboard for learning and exposure which I could then contribute to the prosperity of my home country. Everyone should know this unique responsibility as a citizen or member of team/organization/nation. There are always opportunities! Undeniably, Malaysia was in bad news (very bad), even now still the feeling of ‘bad news’ BUT we also have another feeling of potential for growth.. Think about it?? Cultivate entrepreneur’s spirit like AirAsia founder, Tony Fernande or Genting Highland founder, Lim Goh Tong!! CHANGE for better and making it happen in Malaysia !
I’m a person who emphasize on ‘feeling’.. It would be a little bit abstract but it also can be real sometime. I believe in
Actually, something if it is in BAD news means there are more problems and at the same time it means there are more opportunities too. However, there must be a condition to this, which is it must be in the turning point of getting better or growing, and not still declining, please; the feeling of hope! Can you see the spirit?? On the other hand, something if it is GOOD news all the time, there must be a lot of enjoyment and there must have excessive unhealthy competitions (not all). The worse thing is that, it gave some bad feeling after hard work because of some doubts like: How long can this good time last?? Will it go downward then?? When?? Things always changing what, who knows??
Let’s choose between making it great and meaningful (of course you enjoy too) or having fun and enjoy only?? The answer depends on diversity of people’s mind but one thing for sure is that everyone has the right to choose. Well, I just believe it; I still wondering why I have such a strong feeling in