"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

June 23, 2008

How come Malaysia one cents? Ohhh……

One cent coin had been used for decades in Malaysia I think.. had gone through history of Malaysia.. time passed.. at least 50 years the coin had been, could it be? However, its value have been dropping.. until late years, we can hardly buy a thing here using one cent.. See, everything (ya, all..) increased its prices.. PETROL PRICE HIKE!! I had been long time never use one cent although I can.. people usually donated when cashier gave in change.. Do you miss Malaysia one cent?

NOW, See, nobody is using Malaysia one cent since banned on 1st April 2008 because of no longer produced (cost > value). People had given away to National Bank or used up.. Then, whose coins in the 'a little tempting' photos here? YES!! I just found out I still possessed about 38 of this one cent. Ohhh.. ..didn’t aware of earlier!!