"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

June 17, 2008

Should I say AWESOME…

Last Sunday was my first time entering a school in KL because I’m not local. As I was seated in Exam Hall of Confucian Private Secondary School, near Puduraya, I recalled back my school day exam period which was somehow fearful, though I felt none that day EXAMINATION (first time took), as an ‘old’ student now. If it’s good news, I will reveal what test was it.. haha! Oh, the best part was I met my old friend unexpectedly (10 years), with same 'science-fever', too came for the test, competing with those ‘young’ students (why not?)... WISH we both are getting good result! After that, we went to Pavilion KL, (my first time) which is a high class and luxurious mall but its a bit too high $$ for me, an ‘old’ student. Nevertheless, we had to become a ‘rich’ guy for half day since we were long time (nearly a year) no sees and good chat. Lunch, and movie there and.. again unexpectedly, I bought a book which is the most expensive ever so far my record (also first time at times bookstore), BUT I have to. A BOOK about brain, and belief; neither philosophy, nor science, but could be BOTH; and I felt it is the one. That’s why… The movie (first time at Pavillion KL, and the most expensive movie so far my record) was Kung Fu Panda! I swear no more movie (maybe start from lesser), as I watched too much movie! Anyway, the panda has done AWESOME!