For many years, I did travel somewhere, with friend, family or any trip.. but never have stepped out of my home country.. no one inch further away (a little embarrassed) and never been to neighbor nation too, like Singapore . Of course, do have passport, already is standing-by; however, it ‘slept’ through 2 years since applied, in my drawer.. have been asking for years, why? WHY? Well, the simplest ever answer is - did I?
Everybody has their dreams.. I have been wishing to travel oversea (so many years) and another little wilder dream is to study aboard! Great, but thinking or hoping isn’t good enough… until our brain blew out, nothing will happen. Therefore, I know now.. I should know it, I will be going to (it’s possible), and has to start immediately, also is in the process of reaching the dreams (specific). After that, it is all about how-to. OK, now I break the ‘curse’ (seal of never will ‘fly’).. 26 years of ‘seal’ I cast on myself (did I?..somebody?) I think, because I might have been telling myself that, I can’t ‘fly’. NO, Now I can ‘fly’! Next month, I ‘fly’..
Whenever we ask how come.. why can’t we get this or that? Why we can’t do? Well… did we? Did we really do? Though, we wanted so much to.. and there may be people helping, however...
***Remember, whose dream is that? So, who is going to do it?