"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

February 13, 2009

Last year valentine day…

Last year valentine day… I’m trying to remember, though don’t know why I want to. Oh, was a painful struggle, a sad period and at its peak! No, no.. not romance, not break. Well, without a start, how to break?

Oh, it was about a DECISION. I then resigned in the end of the next month (2008) due to a sign.. Yes, a sign.. err, a medical report, which later I found it was just a short surprise and worry. However, it wasn’t about the report, the decision was about me, my journey, my future. Tough time to choose.. between either (1st) stay ‘secure’ with the existing, looks GOOD offer (benefits) at that time OR (2nd) give up the everything I'm not sure I was having, for something BETTER and more satisfied! ...sort of sacrificing good for better. Few months back in December, I confirmed that happier news (a busier task, though), which I used to dream of but I guess lacked of further actions previously. Anyway, the time has come to let go the last year, though still in my memory, always…

Hey, things passed (history).. and in front there (future), might not know so much about, could be good, maybe not. Anyway, I’m going to face it and perhaps, tune everything into as good as possible later. Just do what ever possible when time comes. Mmm.. It’s about opportunities, it’s about our choice, it’s about perseverance, and it’s possible!