Losing or winning the game wasn’t a problem but.. what meaning? If had put in the best of individual member’s strength as well as of the whole team spirit and potential in a sports game, then what ever the result is! And, I even more excited to meet good players! However.. If within a team, member’s potential was underestimated by members of team; If a star or two existed in a team who do not really better relatively but try to be; If each member of team overestimated themselves when reality was there; Yes, that was what happened..
A recent meaningless sports match, was embarrassing (I have to say) as an audience, while the most regret thing was, I was in the team.. Not because of the lost game per se, but the lack of something, the most crucial in sports! Apparently, that was the reason for the lost.. Therefore, how skillful an individual is or how great looking a team is.. does not really matter much, though also important (to be independent), I found myself realized deeper (hit by the clear evident) about a very old fact (perhaps, the bigger problem lies in how to define this word) – TEAMWORK!