"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

April 04, 2009

Warming up! ..in Spring

..already one month passed here (Spring), and guess it was just nice to warming up my long FREEZED motor skills and sensory feelings of my 'Scientific' hands (working sense in laboratory research) I cultivated before, reminding me back my long SLEEPING memory of the experimental techniques I used to apply, refining my mistaken or misled understanding about some methodology and principles I may be having, and… even just in time before too late, further exponentially boosted my long AWAKENED passion in science! Luckily, my interest-based drive and consistent feeding my brain with scientific news update after an incident, have been holding me up all these while, until now, met a good NEW start!

Looking at own shadow on the road during a recent seafood and island trip (as in the photo).. the harmony feeling was like, finally found myself from great mist! Perhaps... haha..