Just watched Terminator Salvation... well, when getting older, felt myself do not prefer this killing or war-type of action movie.. full of actions only or too many, including that throwing around of John Connor action, instead of quick execution, by the Terminator perhaps.. After the movie, I was wondering, besides actions, what was it about? However, a ‘take home message’ that I was able to remember was.. a question that actually many might curious about.. quite interesting yet difficult to deal with somehow.. What makes us human?
Are we (or some of us) living like a machine? What makes machine a machine? We are talking about functionally I guess.. We do quite depending on machines (computer, vehicle..) most of the time or sometimes.. Who knows, one day a human-like machine will be built, just like in Terminator movie. Anyway, when reading daily news, it seems that some places on earth might already having war-like situation as in Terminator movie, but instead of between machine-human, they are human-human. Does this mean some human (really unknown number of) might not live like a human? ..of unknown or some reasons, maybe. So, what makes us human?