"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

June 10, 2016

Do unusual thing

Did I just tell people that it is difficult. Meaning it's hard not working a job. What?? I think people normally think it is hard (somehow). Well, have to think of what to do and why. But, you are basically free to do whatever you wish to be doing.

Is this not a good thing??

When working a job (liked it or not), people usually lack (extra) time and are always hoping for more holidays. So, more free time to do things they like, start something, maybe do nothing, or try/learn new things. Those things are often described as refreshing, heart-warming, exciting, maybe challenging, and some say life-changing.

It is an unusual thing (or opportunity).