"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

December 30, 2006

Love Malaysia!

We, Malaysian should get to know deeper about Malaysia such as the wonderful places to visit, history behind our country, our multi-culture, our strengths.. How many of us could tell it all or at least one of it to foreigner friends?? Sadly, I couldn't make a good one. Thus, we need improvements..

Fair-unfair, Right-wrong, good or bad, does matter much but not ALL (in controlled), most IMPORTANT how we can make it better.. However, What we are responsible to?? --- is 'what are our roles?' and 'did we play our roles to our best?' That's matter ;-)

**If Malaysians loyal, and believe in Malaysia Great potential, and work hard (also Smart) for bright future, only then Malaysia can grow and progress to what we are expecting of!!!** Err..are we??

We determine the most the Malaysia future indeed (of course there are many factors too). I'm quite not sure about the answer of an easy but challenging question, which is.. Dear Malaysian, we wish Malaysia prosper or decline??