"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

April 29, 2007

Busy day will goes on in May '07!! がんばる!

These 2 weeks, i promised myself 100% focus because i got to finish my lab work (almost done) and paper manuscript (lack of some part) before we shift our BRI lab to new campus in May 2007. Yet, i only did 60% focus and i had tried my best to keep my discipline, i have to build-up anyway. I need a paper to proof my research skills is ready to take up PhD programme in Monash University. Thus, my application problem is no longer a problem but it just delayed. Also, i got RA offer (start May '07) from my prof here and hence I'm no longer unemployed. Although, it is a hard way but i learned something and i will learn more, i will take it as extra research training. What I'm so upset about isn't the paper writing or delayed PhD application or my jobless status but it is actually my long waiting oversea trip opportunity (training) is canceled! 残念ですね!Yoss..i must concentrate on my writing paper in order to publish in a good journal! yeah!
This Friday, our BRI group in Monash celebrated secretary appreciation day and we (our lab 's all sensei and postgraduate students, Prof, staffs) had wonderful buffet lunch in Sunway Hotel. Wow, i ate a lot of tasty seafood and tried various desserts (i should have photo album on the food i ate), and i was full until i need not to take dinner . I didn't realise members of our lab are really can EAT until that good day. After rest time, let's work hard! そろそろ がんばりますよ!!