Oh,keep short here..
Busy day will go on in May because of shifting to new Monash campus.. 2 weeks I had been ‘shut-door’ (闭关修行) focusingon writing paper (Just finish my 1st draft yesterday) which is important to add value to my BSc.(Hon) for PhD application. I should have written paper for my final year project, not until now only realize of its importance. I wonder why we did the final yr projects if our works were just to keep in our house’s bookshelf only..‘shock sendiri je’ (publication, so called info-sharing in science community, is important for those researchers la..) . Well, maybe too late to write for my FY project, but luckily my professor have ‘hampir siap’ project for me to involve in (very tough for me). Delayed application causes me to miss an opportunity of training trip, 残念ですね!I got to work hard for another chance. 絶対!! I have to finish my paper quick as I waited too long here! I will submit in May! (promise:約束) err.. maybe I need ''discount''.
hoho..I’m working at last, maintaining back my positive cash-flow (know little bit financial management). Oh, no more UPM lab tutor, guess I have perceived enough (if not all) the essence of a Uni. Lab. demo job, need to take up other (learn some more) which is more related to my interest—Research Assistant! cheh.. Good thing is no need to travel to UPM (not near indeed), focus my paper, and my PhD project as well. YossS..i need to learn a lot (got time..).
err.. is it possible to learn everything in the world?? What to do with what we learned?? Why we learn, then??
Oh, keep short. Happy Labour & Wesak Day! Take a rest in holiday:皆、休むんて ください.. Ha,i just rest awhile. Aiyaya! Many things undone!
そろそろ がんばりますよ!!