"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

April 15, 2007

CNY wishes to everyone

February 2007
CNY wishes to everyone:
good health, good Wealth, good mentor, good career, good love, good luck!!

Gong Xi Fa Chai!!! Happy Chinese New Year! Happy Holiday!! Ops..holiday over,everybody start work..feeling not in mood of working. CNY holiday passed so fast until i didn't realize it.huhuhaha..of course happy got angpao! For student like me, CNY is my pay day as no income for student. hehe..CNY income got few hundred lar..OK but not enough. i very hardworking already visiting friends and relatives for angpao in my hometown. ahha..some of us here are from Selangor ho? can visit them for angpao too..

Talking about $, my $ is running low!! er..can i rise fund for me here?? (joke)..because my scholarship not yet, my UPM lab demo havent get paid,angpao so few,no other income and high expenses in KL. The worse thing was..(excuse me,allow me express sadness) was..i got a RM300 summon by traffic police while i was driving back KL last Thursday morning. Where got speeding! I normally drove 60km/hour only in highway..what,don't believe? OK,80km/hour.OK..100km/hour loh.Anyway, it wasn't about speeding but stop at emergency lane. I was tired and sleepy until my eyes seem as one line as i was driving alone. So, i stopped aside and rest awhile but 'MANA TAU' i unconsciously take a nap. Don't know how long,i suddenly heard someone knock my car window. Guess who???!!! traffic police loh..I argue that i rest my car aside only, i didn't turn off my car and get out of my car pun. Where got stop?? ya lah,the law say cannot stop but what did the law means stop? turn off the car aside or just park aside without turn off, the driver is in the car or outside the car?Cannot like,the law should specific ma..Am i reasonable?? The policeman get fed up and say,STOP mean STOP,OK!! Well,OK and 'kena saman' loh..

Story not over yet,the policeman then seem like writing the summon,in the mean time,asking me got what to say,asking me to say something. Er..what else to say?? Ohya..i know. Do you know?? the policeman say,say something don't keep quiet,or i will write and you sign,then you have to pay RM300 (normal price). Hmm..i just don't want to..and i say write and i will sign.I was against the law (Cannot stop at emergency lane), because there were accident where lorry or car or motor hit the car stoping aside at emergency lane and this lane should be used for ambulances in hurry. My deed was so danger to me and to others.So..i signed the summon with feeling of guilty and regret..haha,i would rather pay government so that my RM 300 can be used for our country development (although very few $$$), instead of..for the policeman to have tea time for their own. Hmm.. We come out walk,talk a word "TRUST" one..(say in cantonese)--

I start back to research on last Friday and haha..today i got some result in my lab work that i failed so many time. Yea! This week will be busy too. Aiya, me again writing alot here..Anyone challenge me by writing longer then this?hehe..

Friends,cheers up!!! Get to work quickly..