"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

April 15, 2007

Introduction of 'what i have done??'

January 2007
I'm now staying in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam. It is about 15 minutes from Sunway city with no toll. Good thing here is new, got big green field with lakeside and fountain view, which is so nature!! Yet, i haven't found any good food to eat loh..:P I miss the most the food in Serdang (my previous university area) like pan mee, laksa, vege bak kut teh, big cup fruit juice. Agree?:-) Fortunately, 'Teo Chew nasi campur' and Thai Fried food here quite good yet expensive.

Me recently..Mmm..I submitted application to further study in Monash University Malaysia, Sunway at last and pending for approval as student. It took about 3 months to finalize my proposal.:P I thought i would be kicked out as drafted many times and no evidence of my english proficiency. Finally, i passed the required band for International English Proficiency Test (IELTS) and got my proposal right at my 15th draft(if not mistaken):P I will have scholarship, if not i'm going bankrupt loh!:-) Currently, I'm back to UPM as part time lab demonstrator again, hoping to survive for another 4 months,even i have to eat bread 3 meals a day, everyday, I still must stand until..my scholarship come and rescue me. haha..:-)

3 years of biomedic in UPM really ended. It was so fast,isn't it? Now we are in another route and time still running fast O..:-)