"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

May 08, 2007

my historical 1st time bad car accident!!

~6 years experience since I have my car licenses, I never had such serious car accident (how skilled I’m), of course undeniably some slight knocking of people’s car and can settle on the road did happen (twist only). However, this time (today morning) very bad. People knocked my car’s backside hard, causing my bumper dropped halfway, back light cracked, car plate also goes in and hence bonet can’t open!! (According to superficial observation) Wow! I was driving in KESAS highway from Kota Kemuning (Shah Alam), toward Subang Jaya. The story was as follow: A lorry in front of me slowed down quite a sudden due to traffic jam and I was managed to slow down before the lorry due to good distancing and stayed calm. However the car at my back wasn’t that skilled and hence KNOCKED my backside!! And then I managed to stop without touching the lorry in front and stayed calm (truely, that was skills, ok). The damage of car at the back worse than mine, it can’t move, front part goes in deep and water leakage (according to superficial observation).
 
Man, it was troublesome but stay CALM, observe and must learn as much as possible about anything out of this lesson!! Well, lucky that nobody get hurt (That's good!). Whole day, I got to make police report (Both parties must! Investigation result as well), collect documents: (1-Car loan Agreement, 2-Insurance policy cover note, 3-vehicle registration card, 4-car owner IC & lisense, as well as 5-driver's IC& lisense) for insurance claiming and send my car to workshop (trusted, better under partner of your insurance company) for few days. Of course it will be claimed under that person who knocked me (his fault) and was unskilled. Hehe.. Hope no more accident!!