"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

May 13, 2007

Rushing to publish paper!!

Almost there! My paper could be said is..maybe 70% done. Just some results and photos.. Basically, the main parts were finished such as introduction (What’s your experiment about? what previous studies say? What you are looking at? What so important the findings will be?), method (how to study it? What you used?), result (what you found, then? where you saw? when you observed?), and now have to finalise the last important section: discuss about the result (your finding sure or not? What does it mean? Why you say like that? What you think will be, then?) HAH!! All about questioning.. Tones of questions need to be answered before we could submit to the journal whereby reviewers (Nice person) will try to reject your paper easily if you unprepared. Therefore, my ‘sensei’/my 'sifu' and I are working so hard in order to make it one shot OK and the reviewers can only accept! YEAH!!