"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

June 23, 2007

‘One Night Chat’.. madness but WORTH!!

To friends, I strongly discourage people stay late night!! Especially myself because.. Unhealthy!! Studies show that our body starts doing the cleaning, repairing, restoring, balancing up.. all sort of recovery processes when we are sleeping at night. We should not disturb these vital mechanisms!! However, I have to ‘excuse me’ for last Friday night.. that midnight was raining, i remember a little thunderstorm.. he was sitting beside me on the floor in his room, beside his bed.. he is special, my old friend (since school day), yet we are still close because.. NOTHING happen except chatting only (一夜‘谈’) !! Well, i must admit it was A very worthwhile chat for us! This two future scientist talked ScienceS, Nature and Universe, about anything else, as well as we also talked PHILOSOPHY because we are going for Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).. Hoho!! It might be bored (not for us) because it is difficult and may be endless, the worst thing is no conclusion after all!! However, we both felt the same that our mind had grown sharper after that ‘One Night Chat’. This spiritual connection is a priceless friendship!! By the way, why we need a conclusion?? Why must we fix or lock our mind by a conclusion?? Should Our mind flowing, no stop??