"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

June 30, 2007

The HEROes within!

X-men! Superman! Spiderman! Transformer! Fantastic Four! These used to be superheroes cartoon for children only and now become the increasing trend of the movie in the public cinema. However, another recent trend also is standing a great popularity until now -- the fantasy fiction novel style movie like Lord of The Rings, Pirates of The Caribbean and Harry Potter!!

Well, I personally like Spiderman I, II, III very much!! ..which was this year the most wanted, waited movie (the III), according to survey and i was IN! Because I like the romance LOVE (don't know but i can feel it..), the fighting action.. but more important would be the meaningful message of the movie: the enermy within--Ego!, as well as the wisdom of the great words i heard in the movie -- with greater ability, comes with greater responsibility!!. However, the III was a bit SAD feeling.. so do all, who like to see such time, but it is not for them to decide, all we have to decide is what we're going to do in the time which is just given to us. It is choice that made who we are and we're always have a choice! Well, I did enjoy the otherS too (the meaning behind)..

WowW!! GOOD.. because we (the adultS) can get recalled back our free, simple, relaxing, original childhood-life, the beautiful mind and the superheroes within us, whilst I saw the children even enjoying!! piuh.. something different from current mind-restricting, fast-pace, busy city-lifestyle, with people even don't know the purpose of life for..and they thought they know.. (not to say I know, but I know I might not know). Naive?? So.. what life for?? No need to think too much?? Just enjoy, guys?? Err.. haha