There must be a way, that's what I believe.. However, for the very first time I felt the feeling of ‘no way’, impossible, hopeless and I was really very urgently wanted the thing to be undone but I couldn’t.. Finally, I gave up! I left it unsolved.. took a walk in the garden (Midnight). After awhile.. I was thinking, that's also a way, what?? Err.. which is STOP!! OBSERVE and THINK..
As Einstein said, “The significant problem cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at, when we created them”. It is always a matter of mindset!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*THE STORY, UNFORGOTABLE:
As usual I parked my car in some car park and took express bus to hometown. Of course, my car has to be locked well and I did. Nope, not my car lost. It was there still and I believe it strongly, even though I have never tried, for 4 days, I left the car there. The problem was.. when I came back on Tuesday (22nd August), the external steering lock was unable to open because I lost the key!! Oh, my god!! HOW I open the lock, then?? I tried many ways, with some helpers, for 2 hours before midnight, violent one as well as gentle one.. Yet, it was still firmly locking my car steering.,Thanks.. What a responsible lock, it was, huh!!
As usual I parked my car in some car park and took express bus to hometown. Of course, my car has to be locked well and I did. Nope, not my car lost. It was there still and I believe it strongly, even though I have never tried, for 4 days, I left the car there. The problem was.. when I came back on Tuesday (22nd August), the external steering lock was unable to open because I lost the key!! Oh, my god!! HOW I open the lock, then?? I tried many ways, with some helpers, for 2 hours before midnight, violent one as well as gentle one.. Yet, it was still firmly locking my car steering.,Thanks.. What a responsible lock, it was, huh!!
After a walk in the nearby garden, I got a lock-man's contact from helper there (lucky). Ya, I couldn’t open it, then leave it to the expert (the lock-man). Piuh.. However, I have to stand the very TOUGH night: sleeping outside under cold, rainy weather!! Whole night I couldn’t sleep, because of my camera, handphone, and wallet in my pocket... the car park was very dark and unsafe! ..spending my night in nearby condominium's GARDEN! ..like '过街老鼠'!! Well.. planning something on my organizer, studying some Japanese, reading newspaper, did one hour nap and also I took a walk around.. Physically, that’s my night!
*THE MIND, Busiest Living Processor on Earth:
My mind was the busiest that night.. Many details went through my mind.. I was studying my own self; asking what I have done, what I’m doing and what I want to do in future.. trying to understand myself more.. listen to my voice.. seek Feedback from myself.. All the time, we have been spending time for working, family, and friends, for Aikido, online activities, and other outdoor activities (no regret though).. YET, I wonder when was the last time we spent time for communicating with ourselves.. The feeling was great, despite the cold, rainy weather on that difficult night time! I had a.. not to say good or bad time, but it was just rarely found.. A homeless rat or homeless beggar or homeless victim of some disaster.. I felt what they felt (a little if not all).. The feeling of doubts, which we, in the luxury city people, won’t have the chance to feel, to know.. I think it was a valuable experience or lesson for me, particularly after years later.. when we continue to grow..
My mind was the busiest that night.. Many details went through my mind.. I was studying my own self; asking what I have done, what I’m doing and what I want to do in future.. trying to understand myself more.. listen to my voice.. seek Feedback from myself.. All the time, we have been spending time for working, family, and friends, for Aikido, online activities, and other outdoor activities (no regret though).. YET, I wonder when was the last time we spent time for communicating with ourselves.. The feeling was great, despite the cold, rainy weather on that difficult night time! I had a.. not to say good or bad time, but it was just rarely found.. A homeless rat or homeless beggar or homeless victim of some disaster.. I felt what they felt (a little if not all).. The feeling of doubts, which we, in the luxury city people, won’t have the chance to feel, to know.. I think it was a valuable experience or lesson for me, particularly after years later.. when we continue to grow..
7AM.. I saw the sun rising in the sky! ..A sunny day!! ..A hopeful moment!!! Quickly, I called the lock-man in the early morning, he came and the lock released, AT LAST!! The ‘homeless rat’ re-gained HOPE!! Don't you notice, we always fear of the bad time, trying to forget and avoid from dropping into it?? BUT I think we should get to know what is so bad (it might not be that hard), and conquer the fear within, only then we know and appreciate what is so very good, which we are pursuing!! '过街老鼠', not really that unlucky..