"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

August 30, 2007

Flower of Beauty, for Someone..


Recently.. visited Putrajaya Floria 2007.. took many photos of ORCHID flower, for someone who love orchid very much (not really know why..)! Orchid, very diverse.. quite special.. and beautiful! Nowadays, Orchid flower is a symbolic of rare and delicate beauty!!
*** 'Happy Birthday' gift!! for someone..