"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

August 06, 2007

'SABA' fish sushi!! ..or さば - 鯖

2nd of August that day, It was just like this photo, same!! When you put it into your month, your tongue will feel a little cold, I think.. dips some soy sauce, and when you bite once.. you can't stop. It was superb!! Especially the fish, a Mackerel fish, called 'Saba' or さば - . The taste of fish was very strong!! I ate sushi in Malaysia, I like to eat fish, and I have been eating fish almost everyday since childhood (because of my daddy). However, I have never tried this Mackerel SUSHI, somehow with the really AMAZING natural fish taste!! A little bit wanted to tear and I felt like, how could it be soooo.. This is the real taste of sushi, I guess. Well, it was brought all the way from Japan, anyway.. Unforgettable fresh taste!!! Haha, I was just a 'kampung' boy.. Oops! 'pai seh'