You have brain, I have brain, we all have brain. What we know about our dynamic brain or mind leh??? ho..
BRAIN research, is what I really wish so very much after graduated from BSc. Biomed. Sci. Yup, Now I'm! Moreover, another recent dramatic arises, long-waiting, years accumulated and getting stronger feeling of going oversea like US, UK, Japan, Australia (early plan but cannot get) for Higher Learning by Research, and to explore (also travel).. You might not be able to hear, but a thunderous voice from deep bottom of my heart, screaming 'I want to 'FLY'!!!, has made me a little bit down in one of the week last month (July).
However, after I spent one month to 'digest' and 'absorb' a FEEDBACK (quite longing), received from a famous and 'different' professor I knew (not in brain sciences), who suspected me of having '3C' syndrome, (joking..) which is common among young man nowadays, he said. Haha.. Meaningful!! He also reminded me, 'don't try to take shortcut!!' Well, undeniably that I'm having problems now (paper and application), but see.. If I run away from those problems that I initiated (Don't simply start something), and take another route which is no doubt, would be quicker, easier, enjoyable (err.. probably).. Obviously, current problems that I'm responsible to, I leave it unsolved in life!! If we do not settle today's problem, how could we face the coming challengeS, then?? Emm.. I also feel, it is not so good, really. Hey, that's not the real me!
OK, it was just right dosage of antidote, for suppressing my '3C' syndrome in mild degree (lucky).. まだ、まだですね。(NOT yet..). Hence, FOCUS on the present (in Monash New campus) and penetrates the coming obstracleS, heading toward a Qualified Neuroscientist!!! (1st phase only, more to go). Of course, I won't give up my wisheS to go oversea to see the world, and my very interest in the mysterious BRAIN!! Never..
Do find yours.. YosSSS!!!