During childhood, we shouted ‘Merdeka’ for fun, because people were shouting.. As we grown up, ‘Merdeka’ means more to us.. and, we should shout louder! It has brand new definition to me, this year in particular; after graduated, understood some philosophy of life, cleared some of my doubts so far, started working awhile (part time), practiced Aikido consistantly, joined postgraduate research, and studied a little about brain. Refined version has ready.. the mindset that changeS, has ‘downloaded’ into my brain, and start functioning immediately!! However, improvement should be constantly seeking, because the world is never static.. so is our mind!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey.. hey.. Last year, I remembered, our independence day (31st Aug) wasn't much 'feeling’ (to me, perhaps).. quietly, it was past. However, this year, the feelings were even ‘over-expressed’!! ..the mood of ‘Merdeka’ is motivating! (even though I still went for research) ..Malaysia's 50th year!! ..ONE GOLDEN CELEBRATION!
I feel like, MANY things happened in