"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

August 30, 2007

PUTRAJAYA, has becoming LIVELY! !

PUTRAJAYA, was usually, when I went there (last year), was quiet and few people, although it is one of our tourism place.. well, the place indeed, nice! Nature feel, oversea-like, unique-designed government buildings and bridges (although, still not sure the meaning behind the design yet, to me). However, I personally like a meaningful building there, called ‘The Palace of Justice’!! ..very strong honor and respect feeling when you look at it! (never get inside, though)!

Last weekend (25th Aug), I visited Putrajaya with friend, for an International Fireworks competition 2007 and also for Floria 2007! Beautiful Flowers and Fireworks did attracted huge crowd!! The condition in Putrajaya was grand, lovely, and the traffic could even stuck us about two hours after the firework from around 10:30pm! We were.. but we had a walk around, looked around, and took photo around, since we seldom come. This is worth built, I suddenly have the feeling.. I know, there are many controversies rise; but it built already. What we can do, is to fully utilize this place for nation!! Hope, it always that lively..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hoho.. took a lot of photos of flowers and of course, enjoyed a wonderful fireworks, by Italy team that night (it was a MUSICAL fireworks show, but my friend and I were at a place, far distance from the actual area, thus only got the visual effect..). By the way, it was just a beautiful.. no sign or any representative feature of Italy, to me.. any?? I don’t know about other teams (Malaysia, Australia, Japan), in different day. Also, the flowers were beautiful.. cool.. We love 'beautiful'! ..I would appreciate more, something that gives meaning as well..

I think, Beautiful itself alone, couldn’t stand.. without a meaning, it is as if nothing; Yet, a MEANING could.. but it requires to be beautiful, in order to enhance the impact of the meaning! **That’s ART!!