"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

September 15, 2007

OLD Movie and History; GREAT Story of A Man.. changeS!!

Back to my hometown, I never forget to watch these two movies (VCD), again.. Somehow I watched both movies, more than 10 times.. trying to deeply appreciate, every single tiny meaning behind these best of the best! ..the actions, the way (art), the story, the messages, the music, the culture, and the principleS!! If you watch the movies, you will love it..


THE LAST SAMURAI

The way of a warrior (武士道, Bushido); Love these two key QUESTIONS in this movie..
1) "What do you want for yourself?"
We are always working hard for materialistic.. without knowing for what?? doubting some time.. we need a meaning..

2) Spiritual, Trust, Honor and Discipline aren't needed, is it?? "IMPORTANT, what is more important then?"

No matter how fast changing, the world is..
No matter how cool, the science and technology is..
No matter how attracting, a luxurious life is..
**We cannot forget.. WHO WE ARE, WHERE WE COME FROM!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GLADIATOR

Story about..
The General who became a slave;
The slave who later became a gladiator;
The gladiator who defied an Emperor!

A man who changeS..

Motivating words .."Strength and Honor!"

Wisdom?? "..win the crowd; perhaps, you will have your FREEDOM.."
Brothers.. "What we do in life, echoes in eternity!!"
Heart-felt song, 'Now we are free'! But not yet.. not yet..