Monash OPENING (Malaysia campus) on 3rd September!! This month is happenings!! Our lab has became the 'star' lab that day.. because of new established, Brain Research and 'star' instruments. A lot more need to be done (working on it), to affirm our capabilities in Science World! YosS!! After that, we have workshop, the week after and I learned a little from there. Furthermore, my 'sensei' went oversea for research; wondering when will be my turn to 'fly' (have to get findings first).
Recently, I went back for.. ya, my doctor 'want to see' me, because they 'miss' me, some more they even gave my abdomen ultra-sonic scanning (..really cold and itchy!). After some chatting as usual, they said see me next time.. I'm very busy one. HAHA!! Well, not solely for them, but for visiting my parent, and my mum's food.. not forgetting my dog, 'Lucky'. HOME, a Relax and Peace feeling..
YosS!! ..got my mind reset, every time I return home.. so that I have more 'capacity' to cope with more coming challenges when I back to research!! MUITI-TASKING.. I don't know if I'm coordinating well, but I'm trying to keep organized. Despite DOING a few experiments (which are still stuck there, and troubleshooting), planning the next steps, reading papers for ideas and writing; also I'm practicing Japanese language (JLPT is coming), training AIKIDO (grading soon) and a lot too.. not yet including my household works and other activities!! Thus, ..more or less accumulated some stresses, however, my huge 'capacity' is still ample to handle it and converted all to a beneficial 'chi' to me.. HEHO!
WE couldn’t know what will be waiting us ahead.. BUT we always have to be ready. If we could know precisely the future, it will not be an interesting 'story'.. It is because the future is never known, hence we predict (reasonable and archievable), and make our HOPE.. possibilitieS and surpriseS.. It is because we don't know, it frees us from cling on something.. It is because we have the HOPE, we work hard and wise in our ‘story’ toward transforming the imaginated vision into REALITY! Time is passing by.. Do you have one good hope? Are you hoping and still waiting it to happen for you? or working hard to make it happen? Are your hopes worthwhile, for you or maybe for everyone? Do we need a hope?