This month is a little bit QUIET to me.. not many outdoor activities, apart from consistent training of Aikido.. even, less blogging. Perhaps, because of unfinished experiments, doubts, disappointments and preparation for coming Japanese language test (L-3) too. For unknown reason, a sudden feeling of visiting my previous university (UPM), popped up recently.. getting stronger.. the memories..
I met a working friend who just graduated, chatting in food stall and noticed his life is routine. No different.. I have gone through and familiar with that routine life, and no longer is.. Then, during Raya festival, the return to my hometown was relaxing and I witnessed the true strength of the team of three man (daddy, brother and me). Haha! Of course, my mum is supporter! ..and my dog, 'Lucky' is in too. Together, We are going to make something happen soon!!
I met a working friend who just graduated, chatting in food stall and noticed his life is routine. No different.. I have gone through and familiar with that routine life, and no longer is.. Then, during Raya festival, the return to my hometown was relaxing and I witnessed the true strength of the team of three man (daddy, brother and me). Haha! Of course, my mum is supporter! ..and my dog, 'Lucky' is in too. Together, We are going to make something happen soon!!