..holding parents' sponsorship for years without knowing well the real world is.. This year ( since July 2006, after finished BSc.), I have experienced different.. Now I know more, about life.. did listen a lot of stories, but I never imagined this.. though, It shouldn't be this.. nobody would like it to be.. It could be better than this.
Those tough days (no sponsor) and memories are fresh in my mind, as its valuable ..started with little saving I had, wandering for a month before I decide my next move. Later, with fair income from part-time job, ..just nice to cover my minimum expenses, while searching for my interest, the brain research.. also, organizing my day to adapt the new environment. After the middle of this year, my cash flow came to slightly positive at last.. with new job, I can know more about the brain.. through extra-reading, I improved my Financial Quotient (FQ).. see a little bit more types of people, sensed their mind.. diverse!
The saddest part is I was in a perfect illusion of someone for months, and my late notification.. and hence delayed my progress. Now I'm awaken!! What a nice dream.. However, the good things out of it, made it worth. I can distinguish clearly untrustworthy people; gained experiences and should never get 'trapped' again; did learn a lot of things and sharpen my mind; received direct feedbacks, comments and advices from honest people; also found the problems and knowing my meaningS..
So, this is it, the world? I have never gone outside my small world here; as far I know is.. RESTRICTING culture! Everything are only a pretty cover or cool illusion. Deep inside, the core (the mind) is the most essential, the truth; yet hard to see and may not be that beautiful as we seen its outside. We better keep an eye on it always, and do not 'trap' at the flexible surface only.. The nature is simple and dynamic, why not the world? I should accept it.. but It truly can be much better than this. I believe, still..
Those tough days (no sponsor) and memories are fresh in my mind, as its valuable ..started with little saving I had, wandering for a month before I decide my next move. Later, with fair income from part-time job, ..just nice to cover my minimum expenses, while searching for my interest, the brain research.. also, organizing my day to adapt the new environment. After the middle of this year, my cash flow came to slightly positive at last.. with new job, I can know more about the brain.. through extra-reading, I improved my Financial Quotient (FQ).. see a little bit more types of people, sensed their mind.. diverse!
The saddest part is I was in a perfect illusion of someone for months, and my late notification.. and hence delayed my progress. Now I'm awaken!! What a nice dream.. However, the good things out of it, made it worth. I can distinguish clearly untrustworthy people; gained experiences and should never get 'trapped' again; did learn a lot of things and sharpen my mind; received direct feedbacks, comments and advices from honest people; also found the problems and knowing my meaningS..
So, this is it, the world? I have never gone outside my small world here; as far I know is.. RESTRICTING culture! Everything are only a pretty cover or cool illusion. Deep inside, the core (the mind) is the most essential, the truth; yet hard to see and may not be that beautiful as we seen its outside. We better keep an eye on it always, and do not 'trap' at the flexible surface only.. The nature is simple and dynamic, why not the world? I should accept it.. but It truly can be much better than this. I believe, still..