December is the month I love the most in a year!! ..many holidays?? ..partly yes, we can rest more. This month.. BIG day for my parents (both but not same date). Also, time to eat 汤圆, (‘Tang Yuan’). For 4 years, I have been missing home-made ‘Tang Yuan’ during undergraduate studies, BUT not this year!! This year, brother and I returned home for the festival and parents’ big day! The different is feeling of home.. haha!!
Oh, Merry X’mas!! One of the reason for holiday.. the 2 days time at home for me to STOP and THINK! Another reason is coming, which is NEW YEAR!! Yeah, December gives the feeling of HOPE, because New Year is around the corner. Yeah, the top point for me, loving December!! However, ..also a busy month, as we have to review about what we have done in this year 2007?? ..what is going on now?? ..as well as the strategies for tomorrow (next year 2008)??
So long for YR 2007.. suppose to be a 'Year of Transformation' for me, yet not much changes, and indeed NOTHING happen! hoho..
YosSS!! YR 2008, the 'Year of Reborn'!! ..Happy New Year