"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

December 28, 2007

The nightmare about CAR, our ‘partner’!!


..not again?!! Yes, again..

4
times per year for this year, my previous record was clear, hopefully not from this year onward.. Recently, another hit, was my carelessness.. BUT the fixing cost $$ for that was ‘killing’ me!! Although it covered the previous twice hits.. So, a below average serious one, in addition of previous small hits, ended up ‘drained’ me RM1000 one shot from my pocket, FORCEFULLY (no gun pointed at me, but just I wish not to..)!!! My 'heart' was ‘crying’ non-stopable, while I was pulling out my wallet and..
..why choose me??

Well, unlike the one in the middle of this year, was my historical big case, luckily it claimed under other party! This time wasn't that good luck.. ya.. the nightmare of everyone and the risk as a driver or passenger in a car or other transport vehicle..
..the CAR ACCIDENT!!

Be careful.. and no more, please.. promise??