Since I ever made a big mistake and costed an opportunity to try, Ho.. It's hurt! ..I will never not to give a TRY! Recently just concluded a very tough decision, I felt like gambling (big 大 or small 小) at Genting Highland Casino, and I must BET.. the future, no money here. SO.. Just put a mysterous BET, and the remaining is HOW-TO! I have never lost (net) so far after few times visit casino, thus this time should be OK.. I will ensure of that! Because it’s not over, we always can choose for the result we’re looking for, still! We know what is happening and It’s adjustable.. That is the difference from gamble (mere LUCK). YosSS.. Many special missions to be attended, and make it happen! I must re-start ‘engine’.. ATTENTION!
Recent posts
| Things you think | | Things about to happen | | People took my things | | Buying power! |