This is the FIRST day I saw the bad news on CNN online, reporting scary, deadly
CYCLONE strike Myanmar!! The disaster killed few ten thousands while few ten thousands of victims were missing. Rescue and Aid teams (local and foreign) are working rigorously to do something but unfortunately the death toll is rising
! However,
what can we do? WE can do something...... Before can think of one, visit the star online
‘Myanmar Relief Fund: How you can help’
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the same day (5th May), I
QUIT Monash! Emm…... The feeling of
Prison Break, finally! ..or could be a
ritual suicide like Japanese "the way of warrior" (
武士道 bushido) (normally commit
Seppuku'Seppuku'
切腹 - "stomach-cutting"), as I got to
admit failure after time's up
! (
Please note that no real suicide here, I mean same principle). Therefore,
STOP and
REVIEW and
MOVE again.. Finally, can no longer suppress the
3rd C back previous silence, but totally unsealed. Many things out of formerly expected, while still a lot to learn too.. Sad for giving-up the Monash
BRAND name (what a waste) and misses it's library (frequent visitor), however I rather HAPPY with the
purpose of decision to leave my work.. We usually will never know the real
‘story’ (‘evident’) behind our doubts (hypothesis) until the last minute. I can understand the explanation, though its unpredictable, but I don’t (won't) understand why it has to be concealed (keep the youngs unnotice) in earlier. Well, this is the world that we ought to really investigate the inside, because it is just the cover we see from outside, most of the time.
Haiiiii….. now put on a
DETECTIVE hat!
On the other hand, I realized that there is always somebody at somewhere who is willing to assist or give us help somehow, at some point. Always…... Thus, do not lock up or stuck ourselves! It isn't total rely on somebody but.. Whenever the time nothing can be done, hopeless-like condition, almost give-up (but you don’t).. try the first step - TRUST people! ..listen advice, guidance from someone (who is trustworthy and sincere) as references to make own determination.. Next, TRUST yourselves that you can change! Its always SOMETHING can be done, no matter what happen! Something......