"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

June 29, 2008

True strength within.. make good use of, peacefully!

Feeling and emotion are one’s weakness but could be an advantage as a source of ultimate energy. Agree? It’s very true for me, in myself. HOoo….Finally, come to the very last weekend here after a year stay in Kota Kemuning. For many reasons I think, all my memories of late years are flowing into my head (my BRAIN) like firm screening and I was forced (it just automatic) to revise it… the feelings and emotions… from experiences and lessons. Ya, ..those HISTORY!


Very strange… had been trying hard to sort of like forget it or ignore it or lock it up, I mean the unpleasant or negative, unpredicted happenings in the past… but it showed up still. Thus, it wasn’t work. NOPE.. it won’t. Feeling and emotion from existing memories are naturally there (just a brain activity) and will be there forever, unless you loss memory (we don’t want this I guess). Without memories we loss ourselves (who we are?).. However, there are people without feeling (unknown method) who can just deceive, kill, all type of abuse on others.

Feeling and emotion are beneficial, in spite of evil to us.. It depends which one you choose and you can. While most people will try to lock it up and avoid emotions because we all scare of trapping into bad feeling like sadness, fear, anger or hatred, which is truth in some sense.. now I’m indeed trying to accept and divert and then lead (harmonize as in Aikido) those FORCES aroused from memories into something good (peace) in the present and for future. Well, still learning.. Instead of restricting the unforeseeable feeling and emotion, WHY don’t we utilize the (in fact) uncontrollable energy for better cause? Maybe there is unexpected result…