

Talking about the
"WarLordS", it is a bit cruel and violence
! It was Hong Kong Best Movie 2007/08 (obtained many prizes), that’s why I took a look. What I perceived the message of the movie is that you must either
SERVE the trustable and honorable man (not easy), or (preferably) you become the one who
LEAD. And, always
DEFINE Winning before fight brutally and blindly for Winning
!! After all, winning could be nothing
!! Nowadays, we are promoting the idea of
'BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY' (a book originated by W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne) what... I
prefer this, since I just get out from
'RED OCEAN TRAP'...
At the closest moment to end point, just one more corner to go.. I watched "Death Note 2". I like this DETECTIVE and Strategy game!! Full of questions… yet, finally the truth revealed still. NOW, enough movies (reduced activity), let’s be very serious in executing my PLAN B. YoOSS!!