Back to KL, this was exception, I watched "D.I.E" 古灵精探, which is a TVB Hong Kong drama (quite latest). D.I.E is detective story, with a bit of imaginative extraordinary ability that give clues to Sir Yu (the detective) in investigation of difficult criminal cases.. He said, ‘天下间没有破不到的案,只有破不到案的人’ ‘there are NEVER unsolvable cases, only PEOPLE who cannot solve problems!’ I agree.
After that, came to another movie, "Forbidden Kingdom" is.. ya, KUNG-FU (great)!! I like martial art and its philosophy. 'Empty your cup' mentioned in the movie, is of great wisdom!
Whilst,"Three Kingdom" is.. a lot deviated from the real San Guo story I knew though but I have to agree with what Long-Winning General, Zhao Yun (in the movie) belief , ‘命运在自己手中’ ‘FATE is in own hands..’ and another one, ‘没有赢,哪来输’ ‘when NO Winning, then NO Losing..’ And then, we have "Transformers" which is cool.. the robots and the actions. Like it!
Whilst,"


