"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

July 29, 2008

Let it go before it's too late..

~ Failed to identify something wrong..
~ Failed to always keep eyes open to right option..
~ Failed to notice the cost of not letting go..

These mistakes I made in last Sunday 'costly' game with unexpected and irreversible result! It has spelled out clearer what I was not right in my ‘dark age’ in real life (but didn’t realize), which ended not long ago. Well, needless to know what it was, but the LESSONS matter, and errors give answers indeed...

PROBLEM itself only is the problem, so if we fall into it, we get ourselves into BIGGER problem. Instead, observes the overall wider condition will more likely to give better solution to the problem.. LET IT GO might sometime be necessary, though never give-up is right way (usually) but not unreasonably stubbornness! Direct dealing with the problem (though something feeling not right) could be unaffordable cost to us! Thus, unless we know what's really matter, sometime LET IT GO before it is too late..