"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

August 12, 2008

One world One ‘TV program’!

..very seldom watched sports game (football league, NBA, Olympic..), even though I like (some) sport. Because I didn’t really prefer to be audience only, either.. However, now should learn to be good audience as well, in order to be good leader/player one day (perhaps). Yea.. I'm audience of Astro Supersports which is broadcasting Olympic in live.

With a bit strong interest in martial art I’m following Judo, and later on taekwondo.. Badminton is exciting! ..watching Malaysia Badminton teams (M/W, Single/double) are ‘breaking’ through high competitive ‘guardianstoward FINAL. Good job so far and I Support them! ..though still quite long way to go (and nothing guaranteed). Well, isn’t war but only a harmonious yet serious game (tournament)..

Competition, sometime is good when we are watching the lively and vivid spirit of sportmen in the game, that may light up people life (the audiences) unintentionally and amazingly.. I do feel a little by the contagious emotion in Beijing Olympic, as I’m supporting in front of TV (few hours daily).. Nonetheless, the BAD side of competition is the one that should never be encouraged, in whatever circumstances.