I'm at lovely hometown with family, while resting and 'working' hard on my self-directed training; Meanwhile, has READY in front of new TV and wish a wonderful happening throughout the Beijing Olympic 2008. Me too.. I have been encountering obstacles (never seem to cease coming to yet), never have been smooth in journey and nevertheless shouldn’t be blocked totally.. but is still going, keep forwarding... slow, yet don’t stop… tough ,so take time… BECAUSE (AS LONG AS) we must reach there!
August 07, 2008
Olympic 2008! ..finally
While we are hearing a lot related NEWS on Olympic game or the organizing country, regardless good or…... All eyes on it, perceived from various perspectives, ranging from positive to…… It seems like many problems or the unexpected need to be controlled or solved, in the grand venue of Olympic, which happened or on going or even might be… Anyway, should not be so difficult for the host I think, and the world is awaiting the great opening ceremony tomorrow 08.08.08!
Recent posts
| Things you think | | Things about to happen | | People took my things | | Buying power! |