"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

August 24, 2008

'Renaissance Age'... plans have just begun…

..with temporary aid of the 'fighting' emotion and boosted spirit of Olympic, I implemented possible plans of mine, the plan A, B, C and the back-up! Emm.. not so smooth though but still in the process and.. I think I can fix everything I have to in my short-term 'Rennaissance Age'.


After as many ‘TRY and ERROR’ as possible that I can learn from.. SEARCHING from don’t know what to look for to knowing something to seek for.. circulating in hopeful and slight chance feeling.. taking good supports and opposition.. from something to do to nothing to do and repeat.. Don't know how long to go but what I can and want to do is get through this!

Nonetheless, one thing I do know is I don’t want to go back to similar 'Dark Age' which I wish never have had (due to 'immaturity') and this ‘Renaissance Age' is to ensure I keep away from that kind of moment and go beyond forever!