Even though Beijing Olympic has over, I’ll utilize the post-Olympic spirit to gain few more weights and.. got to finish up the pending decisions of mine and homework. Well, many more post-Olympic effects to happen in Malaysia I think (maybe no direct relevant to the event) or in anywhere, ..already started. No eye see… Perhaps…
August 28, 2008
Gain weight! ..post-Olympic effect??
GLAD to see measure on the indicator of weighing machine! 61kg! I have been wishing for and trying to because I need to, but was losing weight which I can explain.. Now, added 4kg, better BMI, after nearly 2 months hibernating at home. I got to try harder! Few more weights gain will make me look nicer and healthier. I think so.. it is opinion from friends and family too.
Recent posts
| Things you think | | Things about to happen | | People took my things | | Buying power! |