There are many levels of difficulty (ranking) because of the diversity in the big ‘SEA’ and that’s the beauty (EYE-OPEN) and the problem! Well.. you would have better chance if you understand yourself and go for your standard; Do work hard for higher level or to be outstanding. Since the big ‘SEA’ is full of opportunities, hence the tougher part is must always be ready and ensure improvements in any aspects, by any means, at any circumstances, from time to time!
After hearing and felt paralyzed with bad news, I finally get some GOOD NEWS and feel 'electrically' shocks a little… This disappointed, weakening, survived with slight hope, but still stubborn, young man who is ‘sinking’ and struggling to stay READY, in the big ‘SEA’; Now is given a HOPE! After good rest at home for quite some time, I will work harder for the good news and make sure more good news to come.. Suddenly I heard stronger noises of ‘Don’t give-up’ from my heart and is getting noisy… I just don't ever feel want to stop.