When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)
September 27, 2008
Unforgettable girl, in the drama!
...had been coughing, fever, sore throat and fatigue for more than a week! Nothing much can do but sleep.. rest.. eat no spicy and no fried.. and only watched dramas!Not easy because long, Chinese martial and love story (from popular novel and PC game), of 40 episodes: 仙剑奇侠传 ‘Chinese Paladin’ and 神雕俠侶‘The Condor Hero’. The action, story-line, humor and everything are good; the romance love in the story is difficult, require perseverance, they called True Love!Though seems quite rare nowadays perhaps but it is possible... and LOVE covers bigger view than we usually think of. Emm?? This reminded about me and someone...
A girl in the drama, the main female character, is very attractive and reminded me of someone ..really look like the someone (day-dreaming...). Oops! Did I just mention someone; a little secret...Err..Well, the young girl in the drama is very pretty, adorable, kind-hearted, cute, lovely! She is 劉亦菲 (Liu Yi Fei), who has many fans. I first noticed her in recent cinema movie, ‘KungFuKingdom’. That is why (of her) watched those dramas... and found interesting indeed. Ho.. I need to go back to some serious stuffs!