Well, a few more deals are coming; I will try harder to take a swift move after reasonable time for consideration. Hope more practices make perfect! We (our mind) usually are influenced by the surroundings and other people, the long past history and the mysterious future; actually nothing (can) stop us but ourselves who consciously perceive the existence of 'obstacles'! It’s always POSSIBLE…
October 23, 2008
Deal or not deal? Answer already there..
I was thinking about it for a week, should had done earlier and indeed decided. However, on the time right in front of the choices, I acted blank.. Why, why? In fact, my mind is ‘YES’ answer, just was affected consciously by a self-created list of potential ‘what if’ (usually the risks) out of the decision. Nonetheless, I took up the deals eventually! ..kind of wasting time wanders between the ‘YES’ or ‘NO’, after all the answer is the one have chosen in mind earlier. I always try to make it quick (the first step – the toughest step, perhaps) but most of the time was slow, just no right feeling to; though most of time I did take my first step… What is so difficult? Once a decision made, then can work on the problems of ‘how-to’ and move on until fruition. So, regardless of deal or not deal, DO IT NOW!
Well, a few more deals are coming; I will try harder to take a swift move after reasonable time for consideration. Hope more practices make perfect! We (our mind) usually are influenced by the surroundings and other people, the long past history and the mysterious future; actually nothing (can) stop us but ourselves who consciously perceive the existence of 'obstacles'! It’s always POSSIBLE…
Well, a few more deals are coming; I will try harder to take a swift move after reasonable time for consideration. Hope more practices make perfect! We (our mind) usually are influenced by the surroundings and other people, the long past history and the mysterious future; actually nothing (can) stop us but ourselves who consciously perceive the existence of 'obstacles'! It’s always POSSIBLE…
Recent posts
| Things you think | | Things about to happen | | People took my things | | Buying power! |