"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

September 09, 2008

PWTC Matta Travel Fair… just one decision to go!

Don’t know why I was wandering around the booths of Taiwan travel agency at Matta Fair 2008.. It was just for one decision! Various packages provided, along with Visit Taiwan 2008/09.. but I stayed close to my budget.. read informative brochures to learn some places I wish to visit IF I happened to arrive in Taipei (in case).. searched Taiwan foods or snacks I must eat IF I really go there.. glanced through Taiwan transportation IN CASE I will have to go there.. checked affordable airfare to Taipei IF say within this month departure.. collected Taiwan map so that I won’t get lost my way IF it has to be so adventurous journey.. I think I would prefer not to follow travel agent packages (even the Free & Easy); not sure right or not? Maybe should go my own at which I can adjust time, place, and budget on food, flight, stay and shopping but thorough study and organized plan needed.. Not easy, yet should be exciting! Still considering the one decision, IN CASE I will go and do have some guts.. have been wishing so much to travel! I want to fly! So??? Err……