When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)
November 12, 2008
When you read this, I’m not here… somewhere far
ossS… here I can see what a bird see, up from the sky… I’m 'flying'! ..heading to somewhere, backpacking to somewhere, and will be in somewhere for few days! My very, very FIRST TIME in life… super excited! (though feel a bit loser...). Well, this is…
First flight experience (though have uncountable bus travel experiences) First backpack experience (recently thought about this new interest…) First time to oversea (much more than one inch from home country, at last…) First time to Taiwan (maybe because of Visit Taiwan 2008.. I only knew Jay Chou) First time on Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong) airplane (should be OK…) First time to Hong Kong and TaiwanAirport (need to change airplane…) First time use of my passport (it ‘slept’ and ‘waited’ 2 years in my drawer) First DIY oversea trip (booking, planning, executing.. don’t know quality or not..) First time to KLIA, I ‘fly’ (previously was sending someone to ‘fly’) First sleep at Airport (I’m going to do it at TaiwanAirport.. OMG!) First time spending ‘some’ money for travel (in very tight budget!) First time…... First time……
Endless of first time indeed and won’t let the list stop anyway.. Despite for total RELAX moment.. I most wish to expand my context (through observations and exposures), learn something different, know about what have been perceivedimpossiblethat people are ALREADY doing! I think it is important. GO, GO, GO!