"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

December 23, 2008

Just one last thing to accomplish…

Wow, this year 2008, almost finished what I wished and planned to (90% well done), though started up a little bit late. Unlike last year, most of the things had failed, even if with continuous, whole year long, hard work.. BUT importantly, what exactly I was doing for? Finally know what I want (roughly) and is doing..

Just one more thing needs to be solved soon, this year (hopefully).. My 2 years of struggles had sort of achieved a LITTLE dream, which was recent good news. However, one thing that have been unsuccessful for quite some time and many trials.. since 4 or 5 years ago I think. Something has been in my heart, while I have been reviewing what’s wrong with... keep trying to come out WHAT can do better?

Some possibilities are: suboptimal method, unconvincing reasons, bad timing, insufficient courage, improper target, underdeveloped knowledge and experiences about, or simply overcomplicated thought about, so… I have tried to fix everything for years, and the result from something seem to happen, until a day I noticed nothing really happens. The most UNKNOWN yet interesting is, I still want to give a trial.. Now, I feel a little bit like working.. and I think I will do something, since Christmas and New Year season! Err.. what to do?


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!