"When I was young I set out to change the world.
When I grew older I perceived that this was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my state.
This too, I realized as I grew older, was too ambitious,
so I set out to change my town.
When I realized that I could not do even this, I tried to change my family.
Now, as an old man I know that I should have started by changing myself.
If I had started with myself, maybe then I would have succeeded
in changing my family, the town, or even the state-
and who knows, maybe the world."
(unknown)

December 30, 2008

Silence… and appreciate memories…

..especially a friend who study aboard, have been sending me a luring yet motivating photos took during oversea travel.. really boosted my inner ultimate strengths, to keep on trying.. THANKS! And, another old friend who study entomology (just started PhD I guess), always sharing about insects whenever I visited, to sort of neutralizing tension, by drawing off my attention that was cling firmly on the progress of university application (relax..). THANKS, anyway! Not forgetting a person I met in last DECEMBER (now should be doing postdoc.), who cleared off my increasing doubts, and hence I can execute my life-changing choice I actually had made earlier, with no more excuses.. Many other people I'm very much appreciated..

I remember that time, the feeling was like unforeseeable, doubt, but still stubborn, hope, and TRY again ..surrounded by the unavoidable guesses or comments from some people, while was struggling to stay calm and steady and keep MOVING! Together, with this blog I have been writing for months, hoping the readers would have enjoyed; after all, everything passed.. finally made it done in 2008! My backpack travel was the start of everything.. Well, after the unpredictable, there are always unexpected in front... A new day has come, new challenges are coming up (something tougher), new milestones to head off to in great new year of 2009!

Wow, December isn’t an ordinary month for me.. This last month of a year is always, Month of SILENCE! Well.. my quite long, unforgettable ‘Dark’ age, and a quite short, wonderful ‘Renascence’ age were over, I perceived something very important. Err, just something like.. how to say.. sometime we just have to believe.. perhaps, the most direct, short and simple way to express, is.. simply, DO IT NOW! Oh ya.. until succeeded