An interesting BOOK I read was ‘The code to survive crises’. A strange Chinese title BOOK I bought 3 years ago but never had feeling to read it; not until few months ago when I took out from bookshelf where it has been hiding! Yea.. currently we have financial crises too, but not in this book. Perhaps, it may relate to.. Here a CASE STUDY (imitated the message of the book), imagine that you are at the middle of two dead ends; Yes.. if you go for option ONE, you MIGHT lose all the things that you perceived as vital (maybe money, properties, anything essential, even your life..) but you stand a chance to survive! On the other hand, option TWO, you MIGHT have all your things with you, but you would have to wait for someone to help you (after tried out any who and anyhow for assistance but failed, still trying.. so, wait!), only then you can survive..
Well, say no other roads anymore; either WAIT (stay secure), or GO (gain freedom), even if it would be dead end.. What say you? Crises, huh.. I must say, this book gave a very clear and good understanding what the TWO dead ends or options really are. So.. Tough decision! Well, sometime we think something as bad, but the truth is.. it MIGHT not that bad. Depends on situation, actually both are the way.. Honestly, I want my freedom!